Terms and Conditions
Oxbridge Interviews is a not-for-profit social enterprise with a passion for enabling young people to fulfil their potential at their university interviews. Our relationships with the pupils we support, their parents and our partner schools are incredibly important to us.
Our terms describe what we do for you and what we kindly request of you as a user in return.
Here are the key points:
- We provide interview preparation and practice interviews for pupils applying to university. We have interviewers who have studied at Oxford and Cambridge universities
- We have two types of interview, as well as a One-to-One Preparation Session. For Subject Interviews your interviewer will have studied your subject or a closely related subject. For Personal Statement Interviews and One-to-One Preparation Session, as the former is a more general interview and the latter is more of a skills-based session, these may be conducted by interviewers who are not subject-specialists
- We may provide you with a biography of your interviewer before your practice interview. In certain circumstances (e.g.: illness), we may have to replace your interviewer with another interviewer in the same subject or a closely related subject
- Payment is due on receipt of the invoice from us, and must be provided before the practice interview or preparation session. If payment isn’t provided beforehand, we reserve the right to charge interest
- If, due to circumstances beyond our control, we have to make any changes in the arrangements relating to the provision of our services, we will let you know immediately and seek to offer you arrangements as close to the original as is reasonably possible
- Oxbridge Interviews provides interview advice services. We don’t claim to guarantee success at interviews or a place at any university
- If you cancel five or more business days before your scheduled service, we will refund your booking minus a £25 administrative charge for arranging the interviews (this covers our time in making the booking, as well as any credit card fees we have incurred taking the booking. Please note this £25 charge is per client, rather than per interview session arranged – i.e.: you will only be charged £25). If you have booked one of our Platinum, Gold or Silver Courses and wish to cancel mid-way through the Course, your refund will be the total cost of the Course minus the administrative fee and the sessions you’ve already had with us at their standard cost (rather than the discounted cost of the sessions in a Course)
- If you sign up for support via one of our school contracts where we support students in their schools, if you cancel more than three weeks before the scheduled service date the full amount will be refunded. For cancellations made less than three weeks before the scheduled service the full amount will be charged
- When you sign up for a session, we will ask you to complete an Interviewee Preparation Form. This must be returned to us by 5pm on the Tuesday prior to a weekend interview session. If this is not adhered to, the interview session, that weekend, will be cancelled without a refund. If a booking for a weekend interview session is made on or after the Tuesday before it, the completed Interviewee Preparation Forms must be returned within 24 hours of making the booking.
- You may choose to purchase a DVD film of your interview. This is filmed on an 8cm DVD which is playable on most tray-loading drives but should not be used in slot loading drives. Please click here for more information on this as we can’t be held liable for any fault or damage sustained when incorrectly using the DVD. In addition, with technology, mistakes can occasionally happen and there is always the chance of data error during recording. Where a DVD fails to record successfully the interviewee will be refunded the cost of the film by Oxbridge Interviews
- Finally, the terms which apply when you use our website can be found below
If you would like to read the full policies please click on the links below. And if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Service Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions which apply when you purchase an interview, other service or product from us.
Website Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions which apply when you use our website.
This policy covers how we use the information you pass on to us.
This policy covers information about our intellectual property, such as our logo.
This policy covers how we protect and safeguard the data you pass on to us.