Oxbridge International Summer School
Our sister brand, Oxbridge International Summer School, runs an academic summer school for 14-18 year olds in Oxford every summer for either 2 or 4 weeks. With the smallest class sizes of any summer school in Oxford, here are some reasons why should apply for one or two of our courses.
Study with experts
Learn beyond your school curriculum with the support of our expert tutors:
- 8 tutorials with your expert tutor, in classes of 6 or fewer students
- 2 one-to-one sessions with an Oxbridge graduate, going through your work together
- 10 workshops and career talks - for example you'll learn 'how to be a dictator' and 'why the financial markets crashed in 2008'
Meet amazing people
Make friends for life from across the globe in Oxford this summer. This summer you'll meet:
- Motivated students from around the world, with 60+ nationalities of students attending since we started
- Inspirational tutors - all of whom are postgraduate researchers at Oxford University
- Our network of 20+ Oxford graduate mentors, who you'll get to know personally
Discover university life
Get ahead in Oxford this summer and discover university life.
- Live and study as a student, from our central Oxford accommodation
- Experience behind the scenes in real working labs, colleges, chapels and dining halls
- Leave with personalised feedback reports from your tutor and our programme director, to help support you in your journey to university
- Alumni from our school have gone on to some of the most prestigious universities across the globe
If you want to delve into your chosen subject with the support of an expert tutor, develop friendships with motivated students from across the globe and experience life as a university student, then apply for the summer school.