Cambridge Law Test Packages
The Cambridge Law Test is taken by applicants to Cambridge applying to Law. Admissions tutors will consider the CLT alongside interview performance to select which candidates will be offered a place at the university, so strong preparation is critical.
The CLT test a student’s ability to consider legal ideas, read critically and construct a well-written argument in essay form.
Improve your chances of performing well in the CLT by practicing these skills.
Tutor marking and feedback:
The student will complete a past paper and we will provide three hours marking and feedback from a specialist Oxford or Cambridge tutor.
Online + Tutor support:
The student will complete multiple past papers and we will provide 5 lessons which includes teaching, marking and feedback.
Online + Extended Tutor Support:
The student will complete multiple past papers and we will provide 5 lessons which includes teaching, marking, feedback and teaching in areas identified as requiring additional support.
Minimum £1,800.00 (teaching charged at £150 per hour).
Other resources you might find helpful are:
- Our short Guide to the CLT introduces the format and requirements of the test to give you an idea of what you will be asked to do.
- Section B of the LNAT contains similar essay questions to the CLT, which you can use for extra prep!
- Cambridge Law Faculty have published some tips on the CLT based on a recent student’s experience.
- And here you can find an article written by a Law Tutor at Cambridge, who describes what they are looking for when they mark the tests.
- Kieran Spoons, a current Law student at Cambridge, has filmed a YouTube video dealing with his experience of the CLT and how to approach difficult questions.